Budget Bridal - Lady Volup - Marilyn

Thursday, June 23, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------

Made in London




This is my first of two Lady Voluptuous Wedding dress reviews. First is this beautiful 1950's style Marilyn dress that makes me feel like the star! Excuse the creases (just out of the box) and the bra flashing bust as I would have easily pinned it but as this dress is only on loan I couldn't. As you can see it will fit even the largest of bust sizes!

This dress is a show stopper! Perfect for any retro Bride. I love the cuffs and button detail on the sleeves. The white satin has some stretch to it like most of the Lady Volup dresses which makes for a comfortable but structured look. The skirt has an underskirt with some poof for the full skirt look. There are a few pleats around the skirt which looks nice. 

You could style this dress so many ways and it would look stunning with them all. I have gone with a mint theme and added a lovely feather headband from StarCrossedBoutique and ribbon as a belt also in mint.  

I am wearing the size 26/28 which is my usual size in Lady Volup and it fits just the same as their other dresses. I am loving this Collection. It is timeless and there is something for all shapes and sizes. This style is available in sizes 16-36 and is dry clean only.






Dress - Lady Voluptuous 1050s Marilyn dress size 26/28 £125
Headband - StarCrossedBoutique £8.95
Shoes - Simply Be
Belt - Ribbon ebay £2

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous, and the mint accessories are lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed