My Top 10 Bling

Tuesday, September 16, 2014


In my last post I wore this beautiful necklace from FollowRayOnline and wanted to share with you my top 10 picks from the range since there are so many beauties to choose from or collect!


I went for this necklace as it has lots of different colours and figured it would look fab with most things in my wardrobe. These are such great items to add to a plain outfit to give it that something special look. They are also just as fabulous with a sparkle number and with so much bling for you money how can you say no! With necklaces starting from as little as £7.99 these really are something special. There are so many styles and something to suit everyone. These would make the perfect gift for someone too.










Which are your favourites from my top 10? Do you have a necklace from FollowRayOnline? head on over to the website to see the full collection and grab a bargain!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed