Pie In The Sky

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hello Pie Lovers! I saw this dress a year ago on tumblr and had no idea where it was from. When I found out it was from Modcloth I went to see what sizes were available. I was surprised and happy that it went up to a 4x. I checked out the reviews and size chart and figured I should at least give it a try since I loved it so much. I was over the moon when the buttons fit over my boobs and I could actually wear this dreamy dress! My only problem with it is the lining is small and tight over my belly when sitting but I can easily cut it out or just put up with it. It makes me feel like a 1950s house wife and could be straight out of an episode of Mad Men! I also reminds me of a wonderful movie called Waitress where the girl thinks up all these amazing recipes for Pies and makes them.

The print has a lot going on so I kept it simple with a big pearl necklace, lemon slice bag, green heels and another of my Janine Basil Dame Edna Glasses hair clips but this time worn as a brooch.

As with all orders to the UK from the USA postage is around £20 plus Duty can be charged. For my order of £100 I was charged £30 Duty. You have to factor in the extra costs.












(measurement guide - bust 27" across, waist 25", hips 33", length 42" from middle of shoulder)
Note the lining in the skirt of this dress is small but can easily be cut out/removed. 

Bag - Accessorize sold out
Glasses - Vintage - VintageEyeGlassesCat etsy
Brooch - Janine Basil Hairclip used as brooch 
Shoes - Asda old
Jewellery - New Look old

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed