Beach Spots

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ok so there is not a beach in Sheffield but if there was I would be there with spots on! Plus Mr and I are planning a trip to the coast soon so this will be my beach attire. Although I have been swimming twice this week at the local indoor pool and I have not been to a public pool in 20 years! I went with another fatty for support although it was not traumatic at all. It was actually a really fun experience that I plan to do a lot more of at only £3.20 for an hour. We managed to get in 20 lengths before out hour was up and lots of leg exercises and chat.








I wore my old Evans swimsuit from a couple of years ago that I used for vacations in Detroit with family when I would spend 6 hours in the above ground pool a day. I am a water lady, a mermaid even. I just love water and being surrounded by it. There is nothing like it.






Recent searches for new swimwear did not go well. I did try the Simply Be Chevron Bikini but the bra was way too small for my 44h boobs and they need a lot of support. I also tried a Tankini top from Tesco but they only had the 28 left in stock and it was too big and unsupportive. I even tried stitching it to tighten it up but it just would not work. So it is back to my old faithful. I may invest in something a little more expensive once I have been swimming a few months but for now I was looking for a cheap option and just could not find anything suitable.




Swimsuit - old Evans size 26
Sandles - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Hairband - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Flower on swimsuit - old ?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. You look fantastic! I've been hunting for a swimsuit over the last week after starting hydrotherapy on short notice, and I'll admit it's been difficult trying to find one. They're all either sold out of my size because it's the end of the 'swimsuit season', or too low cut. I ended up buying a polka dot one form Evans in the sale, and it's actually nicer than I expected and supportive, too. http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33054&storeId=12553&productId=4653935&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=209533&parent_categoryId=209427&pageSize=24 They only have a few sizes left now but worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found a simply be one on ebay that i hope will fit :D

      Delete
  2. I love love swimming too - if people in public pools didnt make an issue like they did for me in Leeds I would live there haha. I have both black swimsuits and I wear black cycling shorts with same type of material not sexy but it pulls everything in and I feel pretty awesome in it. And you lady look amazing in this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twit twoo! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:24 pm

    Hola Lolly!
    Wow! You look fabulous! Gorgeous! I'm in the market for a swimsuit and hope I can sport one just as fantabulously as you! Love it! Tootles!

    ~SimplyyMayra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:26 pm

    P.S...LOVE. LOVE. LOVE the sandals too! Sorry, couldn't not just leave without saying that ;)

    ~SimplyyMayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that your sunglasses match your wrap— so great! i'm not a great swimmer but i LOVE the water, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like a confident woman and one that isnt worried about what size she is and your just that a beautiful sexy confident bbw that looks amazing in everything i seen her in i wouldnt mind getting to know u take care and have a good one sexy

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed