Chubby Cartwheels - Shout Out

Monday, February 29, 2016

I am not someone to keep quiet when Brands and so called Celebs say and do fat shaming crap and lets be honest there is A LOT of crap we as plus size people have to put up with or can choose not to. This is the reason I decided to not support Plus Size Brands that choose not to support their customers. Which also means I will do my bloody well BEST to Support Brands that do support their customers and make good choices when it comes to representing their customers and being body positive without exception. 




Here is my first Shout Out to a Plus Brand that has been around for quite a while now. I will be reviewing a few pieces by Chubby Cartwheels very soon but wanted to do a post to show what Shawna does and how she is very much a supporter of plus bodies. These are all photos from her website. 

If you have never heard of Chubby Cartwheels I urge you to check out the website and order something very special to support a small Brand that is all about body positivity and giving fat bodies baddass outfits! With custom sleeve and length choices for most items you are sure to find your perfect fit.





I am a size 26/28 with very large bust at 42JJ and ordered the 5x in 3 dresses with custom length sleeves and custom bust of 21 inch. If you are larger please just message Shawna through her website and she will have no problems making your outfit dreams come true! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed