Budget Bridal - All White

Thursday, February 11, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE


I never ever thought I would wear a white sequin dress but here I am wearing one and I am fat as hell and still rocking it! I am not someone who buys white as I am too clumsy and spill everything over myself or Franklin with sticky fingers makes a mess of me. This is a Budget Bridal post though and Brides wear white if they choose so I wanted to share another option.

This is a full sequin dress by Joanna Hope from Simply Be and I am wearing a size 30. This is available in Navy and a beautiful Turquoise. There is also another version which is slightly shorter and has a lower round neckline and come in Gold, Midnight and Wine but is half the price.

I don't have on any shapewear as all the ones I own are black and would have shown through the fabric. This is such a simple outfit but works great. White shoes and necklace with pearl bangle and earrings. The fascinator is from the Asos sale. I do love a fascinator as you might have noticed from my recent posts!






Dress  - Simply Be Joanna Hope Sequin dress size 30 £65
Available in size 10-32
Shoes  - Simply Be £10
Fascinator - Asos Sale £6 
Necklace - Gift
Glasses - Max & Co at Specsavers

TOTAL - £81.00

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed