Sequin Sale

Thursday, January 21, 2016

I am selling this dress so if you like it you can own it. It is a size 26 New Look dress or tunic on someone taller than me (5'3'') It is a large 26! I think it would up to a size 30. It has some stretch and is lines so it comfortable to wear. It is just too long in the sleeves and big on the shoulders. Would fit someone with a bigger frame better.

To see what an item looks like on me I tend to take a photo rather than look in a mirror. Since I was already taking photos of outfits for the blog I decided to style this dress and see what it looked like on me and have a little fun. I get Beth Ditto vibes in the dress which is never a bad thing!

If you want to purchase just comment below. I am selling it for £12 + £4 recorded delivery postage. UK only. Paypal payments only. No refunds or returns. Also check out my instagram sale page @lollylikessale as I have added a few new things!






Dress - New Look size 28 Selling for £12
Shoes - Clarks
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Bonlook

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed