Halloween Green

Friday, January 08, 2016

This green beauty is from Lady V London and part of the Lady Voluptuous Collection by Georgina of FullerFigureFullerBust. I bought it a while ago in the sale but the updated style with longer sleeves is available in various colours and prints so check them out.

I love green and this shade is perfect for me. I see it as a Holloween shade and have worn it with one of my Charcoal Designs Happy Halloween necklaces and PinUp Girl Clothing bag.

This is quite a simple look for me as I normally am covered in pattern but I like the pattern of the bag and anything else with it would be too much. I may add a brooch next time I wear this combo.

I am wearing a 26/28 and the material is quite thin and has lots of stretch. Great boob coverage with lots of material. I pinned it a little high but you can pin anywhere you are comfortable or not. Love the length on this too and the floaty sleeves are are nice touch. There is a tie at the back also.









Dress - Lyra Lady Voluptuous dress size 26/28 
Shoes - Simply Be
Necklace - Charcoal Designs
 Get 20% off  at Charcoal Designs with code: LOLLYLIKESFATSHION 
Glasses - Zenni


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed