Pink Lady

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Another Pink Lady V London Isabella dress. This rose print is very pretty. I am not usually a pink person but I have 3 pink Isabella dresses now and I ain't mad! Yes I know this is more of a Summer dress but I am all for Wintering up outfits. I chucked on a pair of leggings and cardi and was ready to rock around the clock in this dress.

The bag is an old Irregular Choice one I got for a Birthday. My necklace is by Charcoal Designs and if you have not already checked out her etsy store then do it now and get 20% off with my code LOLLYLIKESFATSHION. Earrings are by Desperate Beatnik and are the most glam glitter lucite teardrop earrings you could ever hope for!








Dress - Lady V London Vintage Black Floral Isabella dress size 28/30 £25
other prints available
Petticoat - Domino Dollhouse
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Simply Be
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Necklace - Charcoal Designs
Bag - Irregular Choice
Glasses - VintageEyeGlassesCat



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed