Donut Worry About the Glasses

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I wore this Apples&Pears Clothing top a while ago and did not take outfit pictures so have recreated the look for this post. I got this top when I went to StyleXL and my friend Katie bought it too. I don't own white or cream things because I tend to spill down my front or get dirty from baby hands but this top was so lovely with the mint green part that I thought I would give it try.

It is a stretchy comfortable material with a nice feel to it. It has a longer back and to be honest I am not a fan of the hi-low style. Being a big boobed lady I find tops are shorter at the front on me anyway and would prefer a bit more length in tops.

The glasses are vintage from @VintageToATea on instagram. I bought them ages ago as sunglasses and recently had them reglazed so I can actually wear them. The gold corners were faded so I used some gold glitter nail varnish on them to bling them up a little.

My super cute Donut Worry brooch is by Jesiiii. Her instagram is full of cute things she has made and you can buy them from her etsy store. Everything is made to order so can take a few weeks to be made and sent but they are worth the wait.

This skirt is another by InterrobangArt! It is a fabric I found via google and asked Christina to make me a midi skirt. I love glasses as you all must know by now so this is just perfection!






Top - Apples&Pears Cream Peplum Tunic size 30/32 £19.99
Brooch - Donut Worry Jesiiii £13.36
Skirt -  Custom Midi Skirt InerrobangArt etsy size XL £40
Glasses - VintageToATea
Shoes - Simply Be



These are some of my other Jesiiii items! Aren't they just the cutest!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed