Holly & Ivy

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

How gorgeous is this dress!! This is another STAR by Scarlett & Jo and I warned you I wanted all the velvets and they will be mine! This green is stunning and the cut is very similar to the fishtail version I blogged about HERE but this has the straight maxi and sexy split. It is a little longer on me but I am wearing flat shoes.

This styling was inspired by what I imagine Santa's rebel daughter to wear. Leopard print is always a winner for me and to put it with this green just felt so right. I could have went with gold or black but I wanted something a little different and think it works quite well.

The velvet used for the these dresses is super soft and lovely to feel. There is a lining on the this dress that stops just below the bum so as not to be seen at the split. The sweetheart neckline is a favourite of mine thanks to Scarlett & Jo and it works so well on large and small busts. If you are looking for a party dress to make you feel fabulous the velvets are a must.

Remember to sign up to the Scarlett & Jo Club which is free and gets you 10% discount.
Also check out the Scarlett & Jo Show also on Youtube!









Dress - Scarlett & Jo Atonement Green Maxi size 26/28 £70
available in size 16-32
Shoes - Evans
Belt - Asos Curve
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Dead Mens Spex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed