Hello Sun!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Here is a bright bit of Sunshine! Ok so it is not much Sun but it is some Sun! This is the second of the dresses I got on the recent Rad Fat Doncaster Shopping Trip. It is from Simply Be and was in the sale. A few of the girls had this dress already and loved it. It is a light non stretch floaty material that is perfect for summer but can easily be made warmer with thick tights, leggings or a cardi. I opted for a cardi and when I went shopping later I also chucked on my denim jacket.




I am wearing these fabulous SpecsPost glasses thats are blue with red inside and a layer of white in the middle as you can see from the pictures below. I also have these glasses black. They have these frames in other colour options in the Ruby and Rose Collection. I have quite a small face and these are about as big as I can wear without looking like my face is all glasses. If you wear glasses then go have a nosey at the frames on offer. Prices are cheap in comparison to designer frames from opticians. They fit prescription lenses included in the price and these only cost me £29.99!


Dress - Simply Be Cutie Dress size 24 £25
Leggings - Ebay £3.50
Cardigan - Matalan size 18 via Plus Sized Clothes Swap
Trainers - New Look
Glasses - Ruby & Rose Victory SpecsPost £29.99

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, love you bananas lady! That first photo really cheered me up. x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed