Vintage Wallpaper Print

Thursday, August 15, 2013

It has been a while since I have done one of these and have to say it felt a bit strange as you can probably tell from my face. My lovely boyfriend took the photos for me. When I got out of hospital I discovered to much surprise that I had lost some weight. This is not something I am happy or unhappy about it is just what it is. I am however unhappy about the way my old clothes fit. They all feel baggy which means I really need to get the sewing machine out and have a go at altering them as I no way can afford a new wardrobe.

Having a quick look through the ASOS website I saw a couple of dresses I had been coveting in the sale but in sizes I was not sure would fit. I decided to order this Wallpaper print dress I had seen on the gorgeous Lyndsey at Sheffield Zine Fest. I would normally order a 26 in anything without stretch from ASOS but there was only a 24 available and it fit!





ASOS Curve Midi Dress Wallpaper Print size 24 £24
New Look Kids Owl & Glasses Bag £8
Matalan Grey Leggings size 20 £8

The Lovely Lyndsey looking super fabulous in her Wallpaper dress!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look lovely, the pattern and colours really suit you. I hope you little baby boy will be joining you soon, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is fabulous! Your body has been through the ringer lately. I hope Frankie can come home soon. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed