Blue The Most Human Colour

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blue is a favourite colour of mine and pretty much my describes my mood over the past couple of months. It has been tough but as someone said "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" and I am a proud mummy now! More to come of that in another post!
None of these items are new as I have not been shopping online or out much recently. The dress is one I reviewed a while back HERE from Yours Clothing. Just another way to wear it and how accessories can change an outfit.






Dress - Yours Clothing size 26
Leggings - Primark size 18
Shoes - New Look 
Belt - Matalan
Hat - H&M



The amazing and awesome talent that is Regina Spektor. This song has been in my head recently and I wanted to share it with you. If you know this then enjoy and if you don't then just give it a try. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovelovelove Regina Spektor. And your outfit. And your face. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in blue- and you don't look blue! I'm loving seeing piccys of your little man! Sending you lots of love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love cobalt blue worn with black, and this outfit really works. Loving the hat and leggings. Congratulations on beooming a Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat and Regina Spektor. I hope your little guy is doing better, congrats on being a mummy!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed