Summer Breeze, makes me feel fine...

Monday, June 24, 2019


I recently had the complete pleasure of shooting some looks with the imitable Alex of State Of Love & Trust and where better to share them than here! I actually wanted Alex to shoot my wedding in August but she was already booked on my date so we arranged this shoot instead. So keep an eye out for a few more blog posts soon.

This dress was a gift from Navabi. The print and colours were a must for me. I am wearing a size 28 but could have sized down due to the style and stretch fabric. The dress was light and airy with these amazing sleeves. Sadly I was not able to find the dress on the website to link so may be out of stock now.

I love a good hat and this one was actually given to me by a lovely friend. Thanks Dave! He found it in a charity shop. Belt is from the last Sheffield Plus Size Clothes Swap. The glasses are La Femme en Noir and earrings are from Ebay.







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great, now I'm singing the guitar solo from that song. But. I LOVE this whole look! Especially that pattern on that dress. You look Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed