Summer Ready

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I have been waiting for a sweetheart neckline top from Scarlett & Jo for some time and they recently released this beauty! As with all S&J gems they are available in various colours and I bought 3 of them!

What I love most about these tops is that they are long enough to be worn with leggings/trousers and can also be tucked into loose fitting skirts. The material is thin stretchy and Summer friendly. There is a thin tie at the back to give shape and there is a little cuff at either side of the neckline giving a lovely drape detail.

This is a top I will be wearing lots due to easy wear and loose sleeve so help stop those Summer sweats. It flows out from under my but but would be at the waist of someone with a smaller bust and skims over the hips.

I am wearing the size 24 but I also bought the green version in a size 26 which also fits just as well. If you have an extra large bust I would suggest the larger size to stop overstretching of the fabric which can make it a bit see-through on the sides of the bust. The front section has a double layer of fabric to stop this but the 24 is overstretched on my bust so you can see the pattern of my bra through it. I will still wear the crap out of it!

These leggings are also S&J and a size 24. They don't stay up as well at the crotch as older ones I have purchased. I think a change in fabric may be the cause. Still super comfortable and wash really well though.

I really struggle with sandals because of my super wide feet. I tried on loads in Primark yesterday and found these for £3! I did size up for more room across my foot but they do stretch a bit with wear so suggest getting your normal size and breaking them in with socks. These are not good for long walks as they a super flat but perfect for pretty outfits and a stroll. I usually live in Birkenstocks all Summer.

Nothing like a pair of statement earrings to glam up an outfit! These bones are from Sugar & Vice and I love them so much.







Top - Scarlett & Jo Fit & Flare Tunic size 24
Leggings - Scarlett & Jo size 24
Shoes - Primark £3
Earrings - Sugar & Vice
Glasses - Ebay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed