Paisley Please

Friday, July 15, 2016

As someone who has never been a fan of keyhole necklines I now own two Scarlett & Jo dresses with them and looking at getting a third! I don't know why I never liked them but after getting the Teal Lollidot dress my mind was changed.

I love the colour of this dress and the paisley pattern reminds me of being a kid and my Mum wearing blouses with the pattern. My Dad and Grandad had paisley ties. It is a pattern than was due a return to fashion and I am glad S&J are doing it.

Sadly these photos did not come out very clear but hopefully you can see the beautiful pattern with blue and yellow details. I find this 40's style of dress from Scarlett & Jo has very large armholes but they are mostly covered by the floaty sleeves. This style is great for warm days as the arms are nice and breezy.

The dress is the same stretchy material as the Teal Lollidot dresses and washes well. It has a tie at the back. The keyhole has a button detail and the dress has small shoulder pads which I regret removing as my bra straps are causing some serious dips in my shoulders.

The dress is a great length for meas always with S&J (I am 5'3'' for reference).






Dress - Scarlett & Jo Paisley 40's dress size 26 £48
Shoes - Simply Be
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Fascinator - Depop
Glasses - Dead Mens Spex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed