StyleXL

Wednesday, August 05, 2015



This is where StyleXL took place a few weeks ago in Birmingham. A plus size fashion event by LeahXL and it's second year. There will not be one next year as Leah is getting married but the website is being made into a community based site so go take a look and get involved.

Firstly a massive thank you for all the hard work put into the event by Leah and her family. The event was brilliant and I enjoyed every minute of it.


I got to meet up with fellow bloggers that I do not get to see enough of. It is always a good day when I get to hang out with other fat woman that love fashion and are body confident.


This is myself and my friend Katie having fun at the Your Clothing stall.


Some goodies from Yours


The Scarlett & Jo stall was busy all day long! With bargain for sale including one off items.


Gifi Fields and his ladies taking the catwalk by storm to show off his beautiful creations.


The beautiful face of Scarlett & Jo Georgina Grogan



I managed to get myself three Scarlett & Jo tops and also one from the Apples & Pears stall.


The Simply Be catwalk ladies looking beautiful


My entry to the Simply Be competition


This event even had something for the men! Jacamo enlisted some of the men attending to model for them and they did a fantastic job!

One of the catwalk show I was looking forward to most was Rosie of A Rose Like This.
Her interesting styles and prints made me drool! I want all her designs. 


This dress by Rosie stole my heart. So much so I have asked her to make me a version of this in reds as my Wedding dress.


Blogger Group Shot is a must at events!


I won this as a raffle prize and shared it with my friend Katie.


My outfit for the day event was this gorgeous Lady Voluptuous dress designed by Georgina of FullerFigureFullerBust. This a size 26/28 and fits great.
I felt very glam and loved wearing it.


My evening outfit was also a Lady V London dress but from the main range in a size 28/30 and I paired it with my Pinup Girl Clothing bag for an edgy look, Love the shape of this dress and makes the boobs look great! 

There are video clips from the catwalk shows including Chubby Cartwheels which was brilliant but I can't seem to get them on here but search #wehavestylexl on instagram for all the clips and selfies of the day and evening! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed