Blue Christmas, Bitch!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

I am not trying to be rude! I am a huge fan of Breaking Bad and Bitch is from the show. If you have not seen it already then I highly recommend you do! I bought this dress from Simply Be after trying it on in the Sheffield Pop Up shop when I was out for the Plus Size Bloggers Christmas Meet.

It is velour and loved the shape of the neck and little cap sleeves plus the open back detail is all very exciting. I chose a thick fluffy cardi and leggings to wear with it as we were heading to the Franklins Grandparents for the day. I am soooooo glad I did as there was a snow storm and we had to turn back and spend the night after I had to get out and push the car in pumps. Not the best choice of footwear for such a task.

This outfit was based around my super cool Kate Rowland Brooch featuring the Breaking Bad Caravan with Blue smoke billowing out the top which my friend got me for Christmas. I already have two Kate Brooches of Ron Swanson and Enid. The Hubby also got me the cool Breaking Bad Snow Globe! 






Dress - Simply Be Velour Flower dress size 26 £25
Leggings - Asos Curve
Cardi - Primark (last winter)
Shoes - New Look
Glasses - Dead Mens Spex
Necklace - Gift Vintage
Brooch - Kate Rowland













You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the broach and the specs and I am loving your hair ATM, I think this might be one of my favourite looks from you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny because when i put this putfit on inwas unsure if it all worked together but once i saw the photos i was happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed