Whats Kimono Over Me

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

This is my second kimono this year. Yes I am late to the kimono party! This beauty is from Yours Clothing. I wanted an oversized look so sized up but I could have easily went for my usual size and still have had plenty room! 

I was happy to find that the material had stretch. The golden flower detail on the shoulders, sleeves and bottom is very pretty and even the black has a flower pattern to it. 

The top underneath is also from Yours Clothing. I sized up in this also and needed to as the smaller size was tight around my belly. Plenty room in the bust and has a turned up cuff on the short sleeve. I also purchased the green version! 

The fabric is matt satin not stretch but does not crease easily which is perfect for the non iron owner (like myself). It also has side splits and dips at the front and back! Most tops are too short at front as my boobs pull things up so this was brilliant! I wish more tops were like this! I kept this look simple with black leggings and gold belt and have achived a vintage 1930/40s style.

You can grab yourself a bargain tonight until midnight with £5 off online and instore with code PRESENT






Kimono - Yours Clothing Lace Kimono size 28/30 £25
Top - Yours Clothing Matt Satin Top size 30/32 £23
Leggings - Asos Curve
Shoes - Clarks
Belt - Matalan





These items were gifted for review. All opinions are my own. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed