Junk Food Dream Dress

Sunday, August 03, 2014


This post is what I wore out on one of the hottest melty sweaty days last week! no make up as it would have slid off my face and sporting my new iclickoptical cateye prescription sunglasses. The are super retro and I loved them so much that I ordered them in pink too!



My feet have been swollen with all this heat and I can only get flip flops or birkenstocks on so here are my fat feet in Birks for your viewing pleasure! lol!!!

 I saw a skirt of this print a few years ago in a shop in Manchester and have hunted for a dress in my size ever since. When I saw Modcloth did a 4x I had to order is and see if it fit. This is what started my recent love affair with Modcloth as you will have seen from my last few posts.

I have included a blurry bathroom selfie of how I dressed up date night to see Transformers 4 a few weeks ago. (pre haircut) It is safe to say that this is my dream print dress and it has pockets!









(measurement guide - bust 26" across, waist 24", hips 33", length 40" from middle of shoulder)

Sandals - Primark £5
Cardi - Primark 
Sunglasses - iclickoptical $7.95

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cute!! This is one of my own favourite dresses :) It's such a spectacular print!

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress and you look fantastic! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so CUTE! LOVE LOVE it. I'll have a huge for it at Modcloth

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed