Black & Gold

Monday, September 18, 2017

Woohoo! Another Lollidot dress from Scarlett & Jo! Yes I am biased since they are named after me but they are also just awesome dresses. I have never been into cowl necklines but thought I would give it a try and I actually love it. This is the first black stretchy fabric lollidot dress and it is perfect for work or play. I am hoping a few more styles in black are released next year. I have been told there is one more lollidot to come this year and is a perfect party dress.

I am wearing the 26 as I was unsure if the bust would be big enough even with the cowl detail I didn't want it to be too stretched so this was the perfect size for me. The fit, length and sleeve length are all perfect and I really have nothing but two thumbs up for this dress.

I wore this to a family celebration at the weekend and just added a couple of blingy brooches to make it extra glam. Brogues are my go to shoes as they are formal and comfortable at the same time and go with almost everything.






Dress - Scarlett & Jo Lollidot Cowl neck 40s dress size 26
Tights - Big Tights Company size 22-32
Shoes - Clarks Hamble Oak
Bag - Yoshi Bags
Brooches - SummerBlueJewelry
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Vintage ebay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed