105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Elizabeth & Matthew

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

This is the last of the Wedding Wednesday posts
where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
Elizabeth & Matthew
Fort Worth, Texas, USA

Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

I met my husband on MySpace.. remember MySpace? Back in 2007 I sent him a smart ass message about the name he was using, it was some character from a book I had never heard of and the rest is history. 



When did you get married and where?

We got married on April 29, 2011 at the Rose Chapel in Fort Worth, TX. It is this sweet little chapel with a beautiful courtyard. We had out ceremony in the courtyard surrounded by vine covered walls and beautiful roses. It was the windiest day in the history of history, but since it was surrounded by three walls, it wasn't too bad during the ceremony.



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

My dress was a size 24 but was a small, at the time I normally wore a size 22.



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

My experience wasn't horrible. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more options for my size, but the sales lady was sweet and brought out dresses in my size. I had my eye on this one in particular, she said she didn't have any in the store in my size, but let me try on one a few sizes too small. I knew it was the one before I even tried it on, I ended up ordering a size larger than what I normally wore so I could get it altered. When it arrived, it was actually a little small, so they took it out a little bit. At the end of the day it was still a little snug, but I didn't care. I loved the vintage feel that it gave, and the pockets.. any dress with pockets is a dress for me.


Describe your day.

The day was absolutely everything I had envisioned. It was such a fun day and it felt completely like OUR wedding. Everything was DIY and I loved the love that went into putting it all together. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed