Sweetheart & Lace

Thursday, December 01, 2016

I have quite a few skirts but not many tops. This is a very pretty lace detail neckline top. It also has the sweetheart neckline shape that I love so much. It feels light and delicate to wear so would be great any time of year. It is available in this purple or black form Scarlett & Jo. I would have liked the fabric rather than the lace to cover my bra straps but that is just my preference as a big booby lady who needs wide bra straps.

I am wearing the size 24 but as the lace is delicate it was a little loose. I could have sized down to a 22 as I like the fitted look and wear it tucked in. The 24/26 would be a better fit for me if I am wearing it with trousers or jeans.

Having taken these photos I wished I had worn purple tights or knee highs. Sometimes outfits I put together are great and some not so great. I like this outfit but think it would have been great with tights. That is how blogging goes sometimes. We can't get it 100% all the time. We learn as we go and hopefully inspire you readers to have fun with fashion and try new things. What is the worst that can happen?!







Top - Sweetheart Lace Neck Top size 24 £30
(Available in Black or Damson / Size 10 - 32)
Skirt - Interrobang Art Custom (Size 6 - 34)
Petticoat - Domino Dollhouse
Shoes - Clarks
Glasses - Vintage (Reglazed by Specs-by-post.co.uk)
Brooch - Gift


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed