Pina Colada

Monday, May 30, 2016

I am totally digging this outfit! I feel like a fat Edie Bouvier Beale or Advanced Style woman which is always my goal when getting dressed! The pineapple pattern is great for Summer. The material is lightweight with no stretch and slightly see-through. The length is short on me so would be more of a tunic on anyone taller than my 5'3'' frame. The back has a nice small cut out detail which I forgot to photograph.

I can see this dress being a go to on the super warm days. I did have to size up a lot for my bust. This is a size 32 and I usually wear a 26/28 in items which stretch and a 28/30 in items with no stretch. I would suggest sizing up and even if it is a little loose it will not be an issue as the swing style is supposed to be loose. 





Dress - Simply Be Sleeveless Swing dress size 32 £20 
Shoes - Simply Be 
Necklace - Gift
Headscarf - ebay
Earrings - SummerBlue Jewelry
Glasses - BonLook


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed