Two Babes & A Dress

Saturday, March 21, 2015

How pretty and colourful is this AX Paris dress from Simply Be!? I loved it when I saw Tess Holliday wearing it at her recent meet in Australia. I spotted it on the Simply Be website And had to get it along with a couple other things that caught my eye in the sale.

It is a thick stretch material with slight texture. It will work in Winter due to the thickness and Summer thanks to the beautiful flower print. 

Having seen it on Tess Holliday I knew it would fit my arms and bust and decided to get the size 26 which fits perfect for me. The front comes up a bit but most things do thanks to my big bust. 

I added a belt to give it a bit of shape since I am wearing black leggings. The bling necklace and earrings are to help brighten up a rather dull day here in Sheffield. 

So much love for this dress and will get lots of wear out of it. Quite the bargain for £25! 





Dress - AX Paris Simply Be size 26 £25
Leggings - Asos Curve 
Shoes - Clarks outlet
Necklace - followrayonline
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik

Tess Holliday bringing the Bang! To Australia with her #effyourbeautystandards movement. 
I am like a fat sister cheering her on from the start line as she has reached further and further in her career and am so proud of what she has done. I have only love and respect for my sister from another mister and look forward to her blasting through all the walls that society has created. X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love it. The colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I just can't get on with long sleeves at all (all my cardis end up pushed up to my elbows!!) so I couldn't get on with this, but if there's ever a short sleeve version.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower pattern on you! it's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is fabulous! I am definitely going to have get one too. Not sure about the swing style but like the way you have belted it to make it into a DIY skater dress. Loveliness x
    http://curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this dress on you! You've definitely made me want to make a sneaky purchase, it's stunning! x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress, looks nicer with leggings, is it comfy? 💜

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed