Hot Tub Time Machine

Friday, February 13, 2015

So you might have noticed my many posts on various social media on Sunday that I got engaged. My lovely man of nearly 5 years proposed to me on bended knee in a swanky hotel room. Let me take you to the start of the evening. I got dressed up to go to a friends birthday meal or so I thought.


Franklin was being looked after by the Grandparents while we attended the meal. We get in the car and drive to the venue only to pull into the Casa Hotel car park and I am told there had been a venue change. We walk in and head to the lift when I say to the boyfriend "you are up to something! What have you done?" We walk down a long hall and into the Gaudi suite which is beautiful. He then says "the meal was yesterday, Happy early Valentines!" I am a bit confused still but excited and have a good look around the room oooing aahhhing at the view, fancy decor, jumping on the giant Emperor super comfy like a cloud bed and check out the bathroom.




As I walk back into the room he gets down on his knee and asks me to marry him with a shiny ring extended to me! I of course say yes! We have been through a lot together in the last year which has only made us stronger as couple and a family with Franklin. I was a bit in shock and it didn't really sink in until later that night. We went out for a meal and back to the room to make full naked use of the heaven on earth hot tub then the bed! Bawww chicka wowawww!










Picture heavy post and you will have seen all these on instagram if you follow me but it was the BEST night!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That hot tub is amazing! Congratulations again. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed