Bugs Life

Saturday, October 18, 2014

This really is a Summer dress with it's Picnic cloth design and Ants! I am trying to get as much life out of my Summer dresses as possible plus it is nice to wear something so off season to remind you of those warm days. You may have guessed this is a Modcloth dress. They are brilliant for crazy and fun prints like this.

This one came with a belt and I have the same style in a few other prints. It had pockets and is fully lined. I love the Ants print and the cute Strawberry button detail down the shoulder. Leggings are now my everyday item since the weather has cooled and I don't like wearing tights. I have gone with some more New Charcoal Designs jewels! This amazing brooch and earrings are a perfect match for this dress.






Dress - Modcloth No Ifs, Ants, or Buts size 4x $37.99 (£23.58)
Leggings - Asos Curve
Shoes - Clarks
Ring - Vintage
Bangle  - New Look old


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed