It Aint Love

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This is a little Matalan purchase. I have to say that their plus range (size 24+) is pretty rubbish for the young and fashionable types. It is defo more basics and aimed at the older shopper. I was surprised to see this cute heart print dress onsale for £11 so snapped it up and although it is a great shape and style the fabric lets it down. After one wash it was bobbled pretty bad under the arms. Come on Matalan! Get with the programme! We fat people want cute, fun, affordable fatshion that is also good quality.

Anyways enough with the rant and on to the outfit. I love red and blue and thought this was a super cute look with the red skinny belt and my old Firmoo prescription sunglasses.

What are your experiences with Matalan?







Dress - Matalan Heart Print no longer available
Necklace - Custom from Betenoirejewellery
Belt - from another dress
Leggings - old Primark
Shoes - New Look 
Glasses - Firmoo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Super cute sassy summer outfit. I always avoid matalan but what a hidden gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm avoiding Matalan too but I like the dress and it's a shame it's bobbled already. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame, that dress is super cute and looks great on you! Also your hair is fabulous! It looks so good :D

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed