What Big Bloomers You Have!

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

I wore this to the Rad Fat Leeds Clothes Swap on Saturday. I also gave my Big Bloomers Company/Big Tight Company - All Woman Anti-Chafing Knickers an outing. I saw the review Leah of Just Me Leah Blog (see post HERE) did of these and ordered a pair straight away. I have to say they are magical!!! So stretchy, comfy and not crotch meltingly hot! Perfect to wear with dresses this summer so I don.t need to wear leggings. I will be purchasing the black version and longer lengths. The only thing I would say is I would like them longer on top so I could pull them right up to under my bust and bra at the back. I would say they are true to size and don't dig into your belly or legs like some. These are not like spanx. They are not shapewear although they do give a bit of smoothing.

I highly recommend every fat woman get these and try them! Says it all really.

The Swap was packed as usual. Saw a lot of new faces which was great and lots of old faces which was great too.  I didn't get to have a good look as Franklin was with me and needed feeding. I still managed to get a few things though. Everyone that wanted to see Franklin got to say hello although cuddles were hard to get as Charlie kept him for herself. He also got to meet his future bride! Too cute. Love at first sight, for him anyways.







Cardi - Primark size 18 £6
Vest - Primark size 20 £4
Skirt - Evans Clements Ribeiro 
Shoes - New Look
Brooch - Whats for dinner? Asos old
Glasses - Vintage via etsy shop Vintageeyeglassescat


Charlie & Franklin (Best Buds Forever)


Franklin with his Great Progress Sticker from Charlie <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad you like them as much as I do! Franklin is the friggin' cutest baby ever and I want cuddles too. :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Franklin is just so adorable! you look lovely too but baby is a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed