Evans Top Picks

Friday, May 02, 2014

I am so in love with the Scarlett & Jo for Evans Prom dresses! They are beautiful and glamorous. Everything I like in a dress. I have yet to own one but have tried a few on in store and find the fit and quality to be great.


I have seen the Live Unlimited collection online only and these pieces really stood out to me. I love waistcoats and I can totally see this one over a white shirt or tshirt and instantly looking stunning. I love the bold print on the dress too.

I am a sucker for a heart print and this one is super cute. Bodycon dresses are great and the print on this one is just lovely. It is also 30% off on the website at the moment so I have ordered!
With summer upon us swimwear really is a must for anyone going on holiday or taking to the indoor pool. I love the retro feel to these with the flower print and white piping and buttons. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed