Festive Leopard

Sunday, February 03, 2019


I have not shopped with Evans in quite some time but I bought some leggings and a dress recently and was very impressed with the shape and cut of the dress. They actually use fat models to fit the clothes they make not just size up from a smaller size like some brands!


This Winter has been all about the leopard print again and I am a happy lady. I saw this dress on the website and fell in love. I ordered the size 28 and it fits my bust great. The neck could do with being a little smaller but the sleeves are great.


I wore grey Snag tights with it and used the fabric belt from the dress as a tie with pin to look smart. The glasses are Red Or Dead and were available from Specsavers years ago and I missed out. I have been on the hunt for a pair ever since and found these at Retro Spectacle.


Dress - Evans size 28
Tights - Snag size F
Glasses - Retro Spectacle
Shoes - Clarks
Earring - I made them

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed