Simply Lipstick

Thursday, October 05, 2017

If you saw my previous post I met up with some local bloggers for a bit of shopping and food at Meadowhall on Thursday and I bought this dress from Simply Be. I had not seen it on the website but it is there and on sale! I tried the 26 and 28 and I needed the 28 to fit my bust. It is a smock style dress and I just loved the sleeves and of course the lipstick print! It is a thin polyester non stretch material so would be great for Summer but I will chick on some boots and cardi or jacket and make it work this Winter.

The leggings are Asos Curve cropped version and I always size down in leggings. These are a 22 and they still pull up to under my bust and the elastic waist is not too tight. I also bought the full length version but they are about 5 inch too long on me (5'3'')

I had a much needed haircut on Friday and thought I would take some outfit pics and I don't own hair straighteners so my hair will never look like this again after it has been washed.







Leggings - Asos Curve Cropped size 22
Shoes - Primark
Glasses - Moschino 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous2:07 am

    You are repulsive. Super morbid obesity and fashion never mix. Wear a tent. It won't matter because everyone knows that fatties can never be even somewhat attractive. Good lord, your cankles look like pudgy hooves.
    I don't meant to be unkind,I'm simply trying to get your attention. You need to stop imagining that the worldn ees you as anything other than a pathetic loser who lacks the ability to put down her fork. Nothing else you do matters. Your obesity is all we see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “I don’t mean to be unkind” hmmm I think you are but thankfully I don’t care what anyone nevermind an anon thinks of me. See ya wouldn’t want to be ya!

      Delete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed