Yoshi - Cornflower & Lipstick

Monday, July 24, 2017

I am so pleased to be sharing this Yoshi bag and purse with you all today! These are not my first Yoshi pieces and I love their quality and designs.

This is a new colour to their collection and the Cornflower Blue is just beautiful. It is such a Summer/Easter colour to me and can see me using it with lots of navy outfits from my wardrobe.

The leather used for this bag is so soft and smooth I couldn't stop touching it! Please take note of the extra long handle that fits all sizes of arms. Seriously think The Rock could get his huge muscle arms through there easily!

The lining is striped and is coordinated to the blue on the outside. All Yoshi bags come with dust bags and are well packaged with tissue. You can also get 10% off your first order!

The cute little matching purse is perfect for those days when you don't want to take your big purse and all those cards you never use. I love a little purse for when I go to the cinema or have a small bag on a night out.

This dress was £12 in the Lindy Bop sale a while ago and it is not great quality. It is super thin and stretchy. I am wearing a size 26. It is only available in size 8/10 in the lipstick print but there is a plain purple option on sale and available in all sizes.






Dress - LindyBop Hermione dress size 26
Shoes - Clarks
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik






Here is a better look at these beauties. If you love a good leather bag that will last you years and will always be in style then check out Yoshi! They make beautiful plain bags but also they are masters of fun and funky picture designs for all occasions!






This stunning little leather Lobster bag with navy and white stripes will be going to one lucky winner on Intagram/Twitter! Check out how to enter on Instagram HERE & Twitter HERE
Good Luck!




These items were gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed