Lady Date At Meadowhall

Monday, November 09, 2015


I met with the the Mega Babe that is Jo of @BuyMeShoesStealMyHeart at Meadowhall in Sheffield for some shopping and lunch. I wore my Simply Be Blouse and Fat Necklace and felt fab. 


We both bought Sequin Minnie Mouse Ears in Primark so a selfie was a must! Jo kept hers on for our shopping trip as it matched her outfit.


I also bought this thin Tartan Scarf and these Tights that I have been hearing good things about from other bloggers. Review soon!


I couldn't leave Primark without buying some Christmas bits so got this Light Up Tree Headband and Tree Earrings.


When we stopped for food it was super busy and ended up at Five Guys because there was no line. I was not impressed with my first visit but gave them a second chance and was not blown away but it wasn't bad either. I would go back just for the drink and fries.


I blame/thank Jo for my purchase of this awesome but overpriced fascinator but it really had to come home with me! I never usually go into Accessorize. I would have kept it on if it had went with my outfit.


I also got this beautiful vintage style brooch from Accessorize. The fake fur scarf is from Yours and will go perfectly with my fascinator and brooch for an outfit post coming soon!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed