Budget Bridal - Simply Be Classic Daisy

Saturday, June 27, 2015

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE


This post kicks off my Budget Bridal posts in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

First up is this coat and dress combo from Simply Be. There is actually a dress that goes with this coat but it was sold out in my size so I kept with the Daisy print and peach and chose this dress to go with the coat. This could be a Mother of the Bride outfit or even Grandmother of the Bride. The style of the coat is very Jackie O and has a vintage feel with the print too. It is just beautiful and would fit someone with a smaller bust than mine better. I am wearing a size 30 here and need it for my bust. The sleeve length is good and it has pockets and is fully lined. The fabric has a sheen which is why the print doe snot look all the same colour in the photos.

The dress is just above my knee and I am 5'3''. It is a woven stretch material and has two seams down the bust, I wore it with a belt but a cream one would have worked better had I owned one or a ribbon. It has a wide neck and good under arm coverage meaning no bra showing. The length works well with coat.

I kept it classic and simple with pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings and a vintage pair of glasses. The shoes are Simply Be and I sized up as I tend to need to in pointed toe shoes. The bow detail is lovely and they are very comfortable.

I think this complete outfit is a great Wedding choice for the Classic Retro Bride.

What do you think?







Coat - Joanna Hope Daisy Jacquard coat size 30 £66.50
Dress - Floral Jacquard Skater dress size 28 £24
Shoes - Sole Diva Bow Shoes £10.50
Glasses - Vintage Dead Mens Spex
Jewellery - old

Total - £101


These items were gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that dress! It really suits you. I'll have a look for one in my local Simply Be store! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed