Rock N Roll

Tuesday, May 26, 2015


I have been looking for a fluffy eyelash knit cardi that is short and red and will go with dresses for the colder months. I finally came across this little gem from J.D Williams and knew I had to have it! I went for my usual size 24/26 as I wanted a snug fit and it is perfect. The colour is more of a Poppy red which is also another bonus for me. Although it is also available in black, cream and a silver grey and sizes 12/24 - 28/30.

the sleeve length is not too short and not too long. As with all eyelash knit it is super soft and cozy. I will get so much wear out of this cardi and have to admit I am considering getting the other colours too.

If you buy one cardi this winter then this should be it! You will not be sorry!






Shrug - J.D.Williams Fluffy Edge to Edge size 24/26 £26
Shoes - Clarks
Brooch - Luxulite
Glasses - VintageEyeGlassesCat etsy

This is Bristol from ColorMeBristol.blogspot.com and @Bristolelisabeth on instagram. I noticed she had on the same dress and a similar brooch from Luxulite so had to share her outfit with you all! 



This item was gifted for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed