Eye Buy My Glasses Direct

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The awesome Company EyeBuyDirect let me review a pair of specs for you lovely lot! Of course my first search was for Cateye frames as you all know I can't get enough of the sexy sleek shape of glasses. I was really impressed with how many cateye frames they had in stock! They have a wonderful selection of vintage and modern styles. I choose this super sexy navy pair with glitter circle details for a bit of extra bling. My order arrived within 5!!! Yes I said 5 days!!! It came well packaged and with hard case and large cleaning cloth.


Ordering was very easy. As with all online glasses orders you will need an up to date prescription and your pupillary distance (the learn section on the website gives all the info you need to measure yours).

I chose standard lenses for my prescription but they also do bifocal and progressive lenses. You can also choose the thickness of your lenses for a lighter overall frame. You can add tinted or polarized lenses easily. The website is very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.



They also do Party Glasses! Now if you are like me you might not have heard of such a thing. It is the placing of a genuine Swarovski Crystal on the lense for added sparkle and bling! How cool is that!!! There is a discount code section at the bottom of the website for up to date deals so check it out before ordering and you could make a good saving.


Prices are in US Dollars from as little as $6 - $60 plus Postage is a little more to the UK but factor in the saving compared to high street prices and you really are making a huge saving on quality sturdy frames and lenses. The conversion rate easily googled but for these frames costing $39.95 and $19 shipping the UK rates are about £23.81 and £11.32 shipping. A total of around £35.00 for complete prescription glasses is a brilliant price that everyone can afford. Make extra savings and buy more than one pair to save on postage costs.





Feeling very classy in my Navy Alondra frames $39.95 HERE


Some of my favourite frame from as little as $9!!! Beautiful funky colours, shape and prints to choose from. Go have a look at the EyeBuyDirect website HERE and see what frames you can't live without!


This item was gifted to me by EyeBuyDirect for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those Lyalya ones are gorge. You look so purty, btw! x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed