Queen Of The Night

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Letting my inner Diva out a little with this outfit and feeling fabulous. I love the goth feel of the skull print dress and underskirt worn over the dress.  I bought the dress from ChatterMonkey aka AMonkeyFatshionista and she got it from Asos Curve.  Black cowboy boots and bead headband add are a bit different and I love it. Fake Miu Miu glasses and Fatshion necklace make this an outfit fit for a photoshoot or Diva music video. I can totally see the Horror/Hello Kitty Queen Miss Tess Munster rocking something like this!






Dress - Asos Curve size 26 via Claire
Skirt - Gift
Bead Headband - Vintage gift
Glasses - Ebay
Necklace - Gift from Scarlett & Jo at Plus North
Boots - Yours Clothing



These glasses are cheap copies of designer Miu Miu Razors which cost about £300! 
I got this pair from a USA seller on ebay for £12 including postage. 
It saves you big bucks to shop around for accessories.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow you look sexy! I love the pattern and the tutu skirt it's so cool and different, xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed