99p Yours Clothing Dress

Friday, February 21, 2014

I was one of the lucky ones to get a 99p dress from Yours Clothing thanks to The Daily Mail Online offer! There were a few to choose from and I knew I had to have the spots plus it came with a cute red belt that fits! There are not enough red belts for fats. I want a variety of styles so can someone please make those asap.

The dress is a thick stretchy tshirt material and super comfy. I have a few of these skater dresses from Yours and love them. They are always a good length on my 5'3'' frame and the sleeves on this are a longer length which is a nice detail. The neck has a rounded collar which is a nice finish.

I wore it with my Yours Cowboy Boots. I did a review of the Black ones HERE and loved them so much I just had to get the Brown too! These boots are just fab. Go get them before they are all gone as they are in the SALE now! They are wide fit so size down as they are usually much larger.

Sorry for the blurry pictures! I think my camera is dying.







Leggings - Primark size 22 £3
Necklace - Charcoal Designs
Glasses - Zenni Optical

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking good lady face! I got this dress too. x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed