Art with Heart

Monday, December 24, 2012

I have an internet friend from Canada who goes by the name of Lachrimaestro and he does beautiful drawings about his daily life and things from his past and even sometimes does requests. He shares his art on tumblr and this is where I first came across him a few years ago.



We have exchanged Cards and letters and small gifts and this year along with a lovely Christmas card he sent these amazing drawings of my boyfriend and myself. He knows how much I love miniature things and over sized things that he made these small for me. I am on the look out for nice frames to hang them up.



I wanted to share with you some of my favourite pieces from his vast archive of tumblr art. If you have a tumblr then go follow him. He is an awesome fellow with an great beard, kind heart and awesome wood carving skills. Enough said!

Halloween outfit ideas
His lovely Wife as a Mermaid
The most amazing accordion ever!

Wife & himself as The White Stripes
Inside his head
Beach day


Beautiful

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. He's a very talented artist, definitely checking out his tumblr.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed